Monday, April 1, 2013

Esente week 10, Monday


On Wednesday of last week, I spent the first part of the day conducting internet research compiling a lead list for OnPoint Media's web design service. I researched companies in Tewksbury, including advertising and marketing companies, agricultural and apparel companies. After about 2 hours of leads, I moved on to working on my band list. I had finished a few band lists last week and was assigned a new list, covering the area of Cleveland, OH. I was towards the end of the Cleveland list, so after a certain point there was either no music to listen to or no contact information available (since the bands were so far down on the page list.) I then moved on to Charlestown, WV, looking for bands within 90 miles of the city.

After spending a good amount of time on leads and our band list, I spent a little more time working on my Jayna Lininger fan art. I'll attach a copy to this post, but I don't feel like it's finished yet. Hopefully I'll have some time to really work on it soon, since all of this list making has been eating up all my time.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art


No comments:

Post a Comment