Monday, April 8, 2013

Esente week 11, Monday


On Wednesday of last week, I spent the my first few hours collecting leads for OnPoint Media, researching companies in Everett, MA on Manta. After that, I moved on to working on my blog advertisements. I got a lot of work done on them - 3 of them are finished, and the fourth is well on its way.

While working on them, Amanda asked me if I could send her all of the design work I've completed so far because she was going to be collecting everybody's work to go over it some time this week. I made a few quick edits to my posters and saved everything out as JPGs to keep the file sizes down so I could send them via email. I zipped all the files I had and the file was too big to send (Hotmail/Outlook sucks), so I split them into 2 zip files and sent them in separate emails.

Altogether, I have the 3 drunk driving posters, the 3 anti-bullying posters, 2 pieces of Becca Levy fan art, a Jayna Lininger fan art piece, and 3 of the 4 blog advertisements. Seeing it all together made me feel pretty good, it's a nice reminder of my accomplishments here so far.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment