Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Esente week 6, Weds


On Monday, I spent the first part of my day collecting leads from Manta for healthcare companies in Lawrence and electrical companies in Lowell. I had wrapped up my media list for PA and shared it with Laura over Google Drive.

I then moved on to the schools list for Becca Levy's school talk tour. I was assigned to Middlesex county, looking for all middle and high schools in Dunstable, Framingham, Everett, Groton and Holliston, as well as all of their respective fire and police departments & unions.

After working on the school list for an hour and a half, I moved on to my drunk driving posters. I've basically finished one and am well on my way with a second. Once they're all in a more complete draft state I'll post them here, and again once any final adjustments have been made.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment