Monday, March 11, 2013

Esente week 7, Monday

On Wednesday last week, I spent the first part of my day conducting research on electrical companies in Lowell, and educational services, electrical, and e-commerce companies in Lynnfield for a lead list for OnPoint Media's web design service. Since I was finished with both of my media lists (PA and VT), I moved on to working on the school list for Becca Levy's middle and high school speaking tour. I made some good progress, but there's still a lot to be done - Everett has a lot of schools with lots of staff members.

Becca Levy was at Esente this week, so I had the pleasure of meeting her and seeing what she and Ron were working on. They were developing a few videos for her websites and social media, so we got to see the recording process and some of the editing process that goes into the making of these videos. Nobody was unfortunate enough to run into any ghosts or holes in the ground while upstairs, which is a plus.

For the rest of the afternoon, I did some work on my drunk driving posters and made some good progress. All 3 now have ideas taking shape and should be ready as drafts very soon.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

*Edit: Here are the draft versions of the posters -




No comments:

Post a Comment