Monday, March 18, 2013

Esente week 8, Monday


Last week, I spent the first part of my day collecting leads for Onpoint Media's web design service, researching companies in Marblehead on Manta. I then switched over to my school list for Becca Levy's school speaking tour. I finished Everett's schools, police and fire departments, and moved on to Framingham. I spent what was left of the day finishing up my anti drunk driving posters and emailed them to Amanda. They're already posted on this blog under last week's Esente post.

I wasn't here on Wednesday - I spent the afternoon getting one of my molars pulled. It had broken a week or so ago, but couldn't be immediately removed due to an infection. The procedure went well and I didn't feel any pain, but it still sucks having a tooth pulled. I made myself feel better over the weekend by going snowboarding at Mount Sunapee. Snowboarding has been like crack for me this winter - I think it's the 8th time I've gone this season.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment