Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Esente week 9, Weds


On Monday, we had an intern meeting basically as soon as I got in for the day. We discussed a few things about the importance of collecting leads and what our goals are for the foreseeable future. We have begun contacting venues for One Night Stand, and need to begin contacting bands from the venue areas. We were given sections to browse through of ReverbNation, and were told to listen to the bands on the list and research any of them that could be a potential fit for the show using a Google spreadsheet. I finished my first section and was given a second, though it was too far down the list & the bands no longer had contact information or music to listen to.

I was then asked to move on to my school list for Becca's school tour. I had finished my section the previous Wednesday, and was given a partially completed list from one of the interns that left. I spent the rest of my day getting as far as I could, since that's what was emphasized during the meeting.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment