Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Esente Week 2, Weds.

On Monday, I spent about an hour and a half conducting internet research creating a lead list for OnPoint Media, including e-commerce and IT outsourcing businesses in Boston. We had an intern meeting where we learned how to effectively coordinate as a group to achieve complex tasks using teamwork and communication. We spent some time watching videos being made for one of Esente's clients, Becca Levy, and had a conversation about what could be done to make the video better.

I then spent an hour and a half working on my Vermont media list, collecting media contacts from all major VT newspapers using USNPL.com. After completing the list of major newspapers, I used Google to hunt down all of the college newspapers/radio stations that I could find and added them to my media list.

For the last part of the day, I took on a small project from my supervisor Laura. She was having difficulty explaining the concept of "fan art" to the owner, so she asked me to create an example of fan art based on Becca Levy's music. I began working on the design and will most likely finish it later today.

- Ian Corrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment