Monday, February 25, 2013

Esente week 5, Monday


On Wednesday, I spent the first part of the day working on the Cambridge lead list, conducting internet research on financial companies in the area. After an hour and a half, I resumed work on the Pennsylvania media list I was given. The list was partially completed by another intern who wound up leaving Esente, and was a total disaster - it was completely disorganized, seemingly random, and potentially incomplete. On Monday, I had begun the work of sorting out what was what, as well as what was from USNPL and what wasn't. Wednesday, I was able to complete comparing the now-organized list to the list on USNPL. Many of her contacts had missing information like email addresses and phone numbers, so I went back through the entire list and filled in all of the missing information (which is odd - how she didn't find the info that I found rather effortlessly is a mystery). After that, I noticed that she had skipped many of the papers that were on USNPL's list, so I finished up with any extra papers that I could find.

After another hour and a half, I was able to move on to graphic design work. I finally finished working on the Becca Levy fan art. I sent both files I had been working on to my supervisor Amanda. She and the other girls who were still around by that time (around 5-6pm) seemed to enjoy both of them despite my discontent for the first one I had created and abandoned. For the remainder of what little time I had left, I revisited my anti drunk driving posters. Next, I will be making fan art for Jayna Lininger as well as wrapping up my drunk driving posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment