Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week 3 at Esente - Wednesday


On Monday, I spent an hour and a half conducting internet research collecting information for a lead list on Home Healthcare Services and Intermediate Care Facilities in the Boston area. Our boss, Ron, was nice enough to host everybody for lunch at his apartment - apparently, when it snows out Ron goes into soup making mode. We spent about an hour down the hall having lunch together and chatting. I'm glad we get the opportunity to connect like that, it makes the environment at work a lot friendlier. I'm definitely enjoying my time here so far because of the way the office operates - we're encouraged to be comfortable with ourselves and each other, and as long as our work gets done we have quite a bit of freedom.

For the second part of the day, I finished putting together my Vermont media list. It includes all major newspapers in Vermont, plus all college newspapers and radio stations I could find, as well as local TV and radio stations, and even a Vermont specific online newspaper. For the rest of the day, I worked some more on my example of fan art for Becca Levy. It's making good progress but I'm still not thrilled with it, so I won't post a draft version of it just yet. Probably look for it on my next week's posts.

- Ian Corrigan
Graphic Design Intern
Montserrat College of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment