Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 2 at Esente Music Group


Over my second week here at Esente, I further learned how to research and develop lead lists for businesses on the north shore through Manta.com. I also began researching and developing a media contact list for newspapers in the state of Vermont for Onpoint media using USNPL.com. Both lists are being created in Google docs spreadsheets.

I also finished up the designs for my anti-bullying posters and began collecting images and ideas for my next project, three more posters advocating drunk driving awareness and prevention. The refined anti-bullying posters can be seen below.


Revised version with black & white background, only the girl and the pills are in color to help emphasize the message. 
Mostly the same, slightly shifted the positioning and sizes of the text. 
Changed the font of "TOGETHER WE CAN STOP BULLYING" to help differentiate between the different sections of the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment